For the usage of the website ecollect.org as well as for contracts concluded via this website and with
the eCollect AG, 8834 Schindellegi, SZ, Switzerland (hereinafter referred to as „we“ or „provider“)
or other websites and services operated by us.
On our website(s) personal data are only collected to the technically necessary extent or to keep you updated on news if you subscribed to our newsletter. Under no circumstance will the data be sold or handed to third parties outside the client-provider-relationship for any other reason.
§ 1 - Collection and processing of your data
(1) You can visit our website without giving personal information. Here, we only store access data within so-called Server Log Files. These are data which are provided by your browser and are not related to you as an individual, such as:
type and version of the browser
operating system used
referrer URL (the site visited before)
hostname of the computer (IP address)
time of server inquiry
We cannot allocate these data to individual users. These data are not connected with other data sources. Additionally, the data are deleted after statistical evaluation.
(2) In cases the website-user provides voluntary information, i.e. in case of using the contact-form or using the newsletter-function, we collect this data.
(3) Your data is processed on servers located in Switzerland and, therefore, in the framework of the EU data protection level. We point out relevant exceptions in clauses (5) to (7).
(4) We also process your data for statistical use. We log accesses to our site and use analyzing software on our servers. Your personal data is not used in this way nor can we conclude from statistical data to personal data.
(7) This website may use Google Adsense. Google AdSense is an advertising service provided by Google. www.example.com uses the “Doubleclick” Cookie, which tracks use of www.example.com and user behavior concerning ads, products and the services we offer.
§ 2 - Use and transfer of your data
(1) We only use the data given within the scope of our website and to the respective purpose intended by the date. In case your data is transferred to other companies, e.g. to database developers or service providers, these companies may only use your data to complete the contractual relationship between you and us.
(2) Data other than the data you provided for publication, especially such data you provided for processing your membership internally (such as your email-address), are only transferred to third parties upon a respective legal obligation or in order to observe legitimate interest.
(3) We are explicitly entitled to store or make available your data to our database service provider.
(4) We reserve the right to send your our newsletter in case you confirmed the newsletter-form. You may at any time withdraw your acceptance for the newsletter.
(5) Any data only given to us in relation to contractual relations will only be handled in the way intended by the contractual regulations.
(6) Due to legal regulations it can be the case that we are obliged to store your data after the termination of your membership. Such storage exceeding your membership will always be carried out to the extent necessary and under consideration of the legal clauses.
(2) The cookies we use are deleted as soon as you end your browser-session (so-called session-ID cookies). A new cookie will be generated upon your next visit.
(4) You can set your browser to always inform you about established cookies, to decide case by case if you accept the cookies or to generally not accept cookies. In case you generally do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website might be limited. Please see your browser operations manual or contact the manufacturer of the browser to learn the configurations necessary to handle cookies on your computer.
§ 4 - Data security
(1) We secure our website and all other systems against loss, destruction, access, editing or forwarding your data through unauthorized persons by high quality technological and organizational means. Access to your client-account is only enabled after entering your personal password.
(2) You should always keep your access-data confidential and close the browser-window upon terminating communication with us, especially if you are sharing the computer with other users.
§ 5 - Newsletter
(1) If you wish to receive our newsletter we need your valid email-address as well as information allowing us to check that you are the owner of that email-address, or that the owner approves receiving the newsletter. You provide these information if you accept receiving the newsletter upon registration and if you confirm your acceptance by clicking the confirmation-link in a respective verification-email (so-called “Double Opt-In“). You can also declare your acceptance later by using the “Subscribe to newsletter”-function on our website and following the above-mentioned steps. Additional data are not collected. Data will not be transferred to third companies.
(2) You can withdraw your acceptance of storing data, the email-address and the use of this address for sending the newsletter at any time.
(3) You will find more detailed information about the kind and extent of the data collection related to the newsletter on the respective pages and in our terms and conditions.
In case you use our contact form, we are allowed to use the provided Data for a telephone call or for establishing contact using e-Mail. With acceptance of the “Contact form” you have declared the following: „By sending my data using the contact form I agree to the collection und usage of my data by the supplier of the website. My data may be used to contact me via E-Mail or telephone.“ After contacting you we will immediately delete your data, if storing the data is no longer necessary due to statutory or contractual provisions. We will not give your data to third parties.
§ 7 - Right of disclosure of data
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you are entitled to the right of gratuitous disclosure of your saved data and the right to correction, barring, or deletion of these data. To do so, please ask our contact person for data protection named in § 8 of this declaration. We have to point out that we only collect such personal or data traffic that was originally provided by you within the scope of using our website.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of our personal data; if you request disclosure, correction, barring or deletion of data; or if you would like to revoke any acceptance, please contact us using one of your contact-addresses.
Last updated:January 7, 2017